Monday, March 1, 2010

Daily Inspiration 3-1-10

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strength. When you go through hardship and decide not to surrender, that is strength."

-- Arnold Schwarzenegger


"What convinces is the conviction. Believe in the argument you're advancing. If you don't, you're as good as dead. The other person will sense that something isn't there, and no chain of reasoning, no matter how logical or elegant or brilliant, will win your case for you."

-- Lyndon B Johnson


Rags to riches. Don't you love those kinds of stories? It's not always hard work, though it certainly looks like it and maybe it even feels like it at the time. Whether it is hard or not is not the real issue, it's the commitment--the belief in your own ideas and dreams and plans. No one else will be convinced unless you are so you will need to work on yourself far more than everyone else.

Frankly, I think that is the good news because that is where all the power of your idea is born: in your developing belief. It is easy to think you believe when you think about it and even visualize it and perhaps carry it with you for a time, yet it is the testing of your belief in your own dreams that give you the strength you really need to succeed.

Isn't that interesting? I know it because I am going through this very thing and I am amazed and enlightened by the realization of what is really going on. Actually, this realization excites me and I am looking forward with keen interest at what will transpire during this year. It will no doubt be a critical year in my growth and the growth of our companies.

The more I see how this works, the more fascinated I become.

Do you have anything that is testing and strengthening you? If you become fascinated rather than frustrated, you can walk confidently through the valley of the shadow of strange times and do it with joy. How cool is that?


I Turn My Frustration Into Fascination! It Is So Much More Interesting And Rewarding.

Spread Some Joy Today--Whatever is testing you can be changed to joy. Fine tune your argument to strengthen your belief. Enjoy the process. It can be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment