Saturday, March 13, 2010

Daily Inspiration 3-14-10

"Being miserable is a habit; being happy is a habit; and the choice is yours."

-- Tom Hopkins


"You leave old habits behind by starting out with the thought,
'I release the need for this in my life'."

-- Dr Wayne W Dyer


"Good habits are as addictive as bad habits, and a lot more rewarding."

-- Harvey Mackay


Unhappy and miserable is not a fun place to be and yet I see so many people who are in that state. I do what I can to encourage them otherwise, through word, deed, smiles, yet it isn't up to me, is it? If it were, I would have the entire planet in a state of constant joy.

Since I cannot do much to help someone else be happy or joyous, and no one else can, it is obvious that things and circumstances wouldn't change it either. That leaves only one solution: We each are 100% in charge of our own happiness.

Now, get hold of that because that is the most powerful idea on the planet to fully absorb. I'll say it again:

We each are 100% in charge of our own happiness!

Since I made the change, I have found that it is much easier than I first imagined. Here are my suggestions:


1. Decide you want to be happy.

2. Like Wayne Dyer says, use this phrase often: "I release the need for this in my life." Let go of things that have you feeling crappy. Who needs them?

3. Practice every hour of every day. Catch yourself going through your habitual pity parties and complaining. Then, STOP immediately, and think happy thoughts.

4. Associate yourself with positive people and messages. You become like those you hang around.

Once you do these simple things, there will be a whole new habit pattern that is full of joy instead of pain. It is really an easy thing to do. Now that you are totally clear there is no one or anything else responsible for how you feel, it is only you, this is so empowering.

We are each 100% in charge of how we choose to feel at any time.
I rejoice in this every day.


I Choose. I Am The Creator Of My Feelings.

Spread Some Joy Today--Let go of some baggage and lighten your load today. Walk out of the fog and into the sun. It is so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment