Monday, July 1, 2013

Daily Inspiration 7-1-13

"As a doctor, I delivered the best clinical care
I could. But, as a human being, I let you down.
You didn't need my judgment and my contempt.
You needed my empathy and compassion."
 
-- Dr. Peter Attia from TedMed Talk, April 2013


I'm a huge fan of TED, TED.com, and the several TED YouTube Channels. In one way or another we share TED via our clients blogs and our own and through social media. The video below was just released by TED and I found it fascinating. I was especially moved near the end of the video.

The message is something we all probably need to return to: love. We have such a tendency to judge others in so many ways, and why should highly trained doctors be any different?  






Rush To Lovement . . .

Spread Some Joy Today--by sharing the love that is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment