Sunday, June 30, 2013

Daily Inspiration 6-30-13

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right.
Forget about those who don't.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it.
If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy,
they just promised it would
most likely be worth it."
 
-- Harvey Mackay


Unless I can go back in time somehow, having a regret is a complete and total waste of time and emotional energy. It serves no purpose but to cripple me in the present. Thinking that I should have done something different in the past doesn't help because I couldn't have and cannot do something different in the past. The past is over with and done. At best there can be a memory, but to carry one with fear and trepidation is like poisoning yourself and hoping someone else dies. It's killing me.

My best choice and the one that contains health is to realize it was a choice I made at the time and it has helped lead me to where I am now. The only time I can make any choice is NOW. I always get to choose, so now I can choose something better if I want and build a stack of great memories that will be a joy to look back on.


The Past Truly Means Far Less Than We Have Imagined. I'm On A Bridge And It Is Water Than Has Gone By.

Spread Some Joy Today--Find a better feeling thought. And another. And another. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment