Monday, June 3, 2013

Daily Inspiration 6-3-13

"Trust that which you're attracted to."
 
-- Jack Canfield


Today I was delighted to listen to an hour each interview with some special authors that I love. A few were Jack Canfield, Esther Hicks, Denise Linn, John C Parkin, Marianne Williamson, and Anita Moorjani. I particularly enjoyed listening to Anita Moorjani.

If you haven't read her book published last March by Hay House titled, Dying To Be Me. I can wholeheartedly recommend it. It is a powerful book that will demonstrate that there is magic in the world.

This will sound a bit like a commercial, and I guess it is in a way, but Hay House publishes some very fine books from a wide range of great authors including, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Anita Moorjani, Jerry & Esther Hicks, and many more. They decided to put on what they call the 2013 Hay House World Summit in which they are sharing interviews with so many of their authors for over 100 hours, ten per day, June 1 through June 10th.

What a blessing this was and is to put this kind of event on. Sure, they have some things to buy if you want to buy them, but to listen each day for a period of time for free was cool enough. Go to www.HayHouseWorldSummit.com for the remaining days if you're interested. I found this such an excellent thing, and since I enjoyed it so much that I felt the need to share it with others.


Enjoy!

Spread Some Joy Today--The more we focus on joy, the more is found.

No comments:

Post a Comment