Saturday, July 20, 2013

Daily Inspiration 7-20-13

Special Note To CTS Daily Inspiration Readers:

First of all, THANK YOU for being a reader and thank you for all the wonderful comments that I've received over the last four years.

It has been suggested by many people that I create a book out of the CTS Daily Inspirations. I had mixed feelings about this. As people have continued to make the suggestion of the book, I had an idea that I think would make this an interesting and unique book. If many of you who are readers, have been touched by one or more of the inspirational messages, wrote about what inspirations inspired you, encouraged change and growth and generally how they affected you in a positive uplifting way, I would gather these into what I think would be an interesting and powerful book. If you are interested, please send them to me in an email to tminion@commercialtrucksuccess.com. I will include this message for about one month so that all can see it. Feel free to send as many as you like and I will keep you posted on the progress of this idea.



"I have seen what a laugh can do.
It can transform almost unbearable tears
into something bearable, even hopeful."
 
-- Bob Hope


Laughter is the best medicine used to be a section in the Readers Digest magazine, and it is perfectly correct and appropriate. Laughter can and often has healed terminal illnesses. The real power of laughter I think is in letting go of resistance. When we are not thinking of the weight and depth of our problems, circumstances or events, we are temporarily free. The more we do that, the less burdens there are.

In my company, when I talk with my partners, we almost always laugh together on the phone. We rarely see each other anymore, but laughter is a big ingredient in the glue that keeps us together. In fact, I deem laughter to be critically important in all relationships--especially in business. They help me laugh, I help them, we laugh things off and that puts them in perspective. In fact, all of my favorite people on the planet laugh a lot.

So, today and every single day, as often as possible, laughter is not only appropriate, but life-giving.


"Always Laugh When You Can. It's Cheap Medicine." -- Lord Byron

Spread Some Joy Today--Laugh. It is contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment