Monday, June 6, 2011

Daily Inspiration 6-6-11

"People are always asking about the good old days.
I say, why don't you say the good now days?"

-- Robert M Young


"The other day a man asked me what I thought was the best time of life.
"Why," I answered without a thought, "now."

-- David Grayson


It seems strange to think of it because it is moving constantly, and that is that there is nothing but now. Each nanosecond is now. The future is what may be and the past is what was. Our view of both of those has a definite influence on our now.

I wrote a song many years ago called "The Best Is Yet To Come." I used to believe that as if we are working toward something and it will get better and better as we move into the future. Of course, that still can be true, but only if we are the best we can be right now, or that we are living fully right now, or loving fully right now. Yet, the idea of the song was that there is more to come, more life to live, more love to make and share and that it only stops when we do.

I am now enjoying my now more than at any other time in my life and I am loving it very much. I am looking at the past (when I do) as those stepping stones that led me here and it is perfect. I see a bright future and also realize it is created by what I choose to think and do in my now today.



My Now, My Past and My Future Are All Beginning To Blend Together As If They Are One. . .

Spread Some Joy Today--What are your joy rules? Some people have a lot of rules. Throw them away. Just appreciate something or someone and joy is a natural result.

No comments:

Post a Comment