Thursday, June 23, 2011

Daily Inspiration 6-23-11

"When the impossible has been eliminated, whatever
remains, no matter how improbable. . . is possible."

-- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle


Problems. We all have them, and most of the time, I am sure that as I am, you may be looking for solutions to them. It's only natural. . . or so it seems. . .

It amazes me how people who have the power to solve a problem have so many rules about how the problem can be solved that the solution is effectively blocked. Often with the brightest logic as an argument, the rules are merely repeated. It is certainly not the most pleasant of conversations, and frustration is a common result.

When I run up against a list of illogical rules blocking the solution of a solvable problem, I have come to the realization that the problem is just an idea. It is a way for me to not take it too seriously. Reason should prevail, but it may not, so what point is served by being upset by a problem that is impossible to resolve other than by someone, or some entity's listing of rules.

This is one of those situations where it feels like a tug-of-war and I have now learned to just drop the rope and let them have their struggle.



I Seek Peace and To Feel Good.


Spread Some Joy Today--Let go of the struggle, whatever it is, and just go with the flow. Think of a river and you're in a boat rowing upstream against the current. Now, relax and put the oars in the boat. Take a deep breath and go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment