Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Daily Inspiration 6-1-11

Choice Week


"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice.
It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

-- William Jennings Bryan


"Our lives are the sum total of the choices we have made."

-- Wayne Dyer


As I consider where I am right now today, with the awareness that my thoughts create my life, I find myself curiously accepting responsibility for everything about my life. It is an act that would at any other time in my life been rejected as folly, yet now I find that to attempt to reject it is folly.

So, I look at myself in the mirror when I get out of the shower and I was thinking this morning of what a magnificent creator I have become. Just look at that body in all its glory! I created that image, along with the way it looks. If I don't like the look very much, I have only one to blame. It isn't the food, or anything else exterior. It is purely my own thinking that brought me here.

It is so empowering and also shocking and it makes me laugh and I celebrate my success as a creator. Maybe I was was intending to create something a bit more athletic and lean, and honorable intentions they may have been; however, I have created successfully nonetheless whatever vision I see before me. Indeed, I am always successful at creation, though ofttimes I may be a bit confused as to the clarity of it.



The Good News Is That I Can Just Create A Better Image Anytime I Choose. . .


Spread Some Joy Today--In any situation, I have a choice on how I will view it, react or respond to it, feel about it. I find more joy in always--always choosing the better feeling thought regardless of what others choose or what they think about my choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment