Sunday, June 12, 2011

Daily Inspiration 6-12-11

"Success is waking up in the morning, whoever you are,
wherever you are, however old or young, and bounding
out of bed because there's something out there you love
to do, that you believe in, that you're good at--
something that's bigger than you are, and you can
hardly wait to get at it again today."

-- Whit Hobbs



The definitions and "secrets" of success are so many and varied that one truly has to find at least one or more that we can adopt for ourselves. It will not do to just be confused by the volume of them.

For so many years I looked to adopt a definition, and though I've chosen multiple definitions, the one above is one of my top favorites. When I read this one, I am a success! That feels good. Do you ever say that to yourselves? Say it with me now: "I am a success!" Yes! It feels great.

I'm not much of a striver. Striving is not all it's made up to be. It's all that "working at it, working hard, and stiff upper lip stuff." How dull. But, success. . . well, that has a whole different ring to it. It indicates accomplishment and arrival, yet it is definitely not the end. Heck, you can get up every morning a be a success all over again. That's pretty cool, don't you think? Say it with me now: "Today, I am another righteous success story! I feel great!" There you go!

There's so many ways to look at it, so you just gotta make your own! Go for it! And, don't let any other person, or institution tell you otherwise. You alone are in charge of your own success. One more time with gusto: "I AM Successful!"



Somebody's Gotta Do It. That's Why I Chose Me!


Spread Some Joy Today--Help someone else feel successful. It's catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment