Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Daily Inspiration 7-24-12

"Surround yourself with the best people
you can find, delegate authority,
and don't interfere as long as the policy
you've decided upon is being carried out."

-- Ronald Reagan

I love this quote from Ronald Reagan. I absolutely adhere to it as best I can. I am not a micro-manager unlike some of those I've worked with, although I have a small tendency to hang on to jobs a bit longer than I could, so I'm working more and more on the delegating part. This I do know for sure and for certain: There is no way I can do it all myself--no way, no how. Based on that, it's all a team effort.
I Love My Job. I Love What I Do. I Love My Team!
 
Spread Some Joy Today--Do what you do today with all your heart and soul. What a difference you make.

No comments:

Post a Comment