Saturday, December 3, 2011

Daily Inspiration 12-3-11

"Wisdom is learning what to overlook."

-- William James


I absolutely love this definition of wisdom by William James. I've always known it was discernment and that is easily expressed as a choice in my mind, and as well, learning what to overlook follows in that same way.

The main reason that I love this definition of wisdom is that I've come to believe that having wisdom is equal to love and where love is concerned, I think knowing what to overlook speaks perfectly to this subject.



Love And Wisdom Are Perfectly Aligned


Spread Some Joy Today--Find some ways to laugh a good deal today. Watch a funny video online, read something funny, or better yet, laugh at yourself. It softens everything else in your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment