Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Daily Inspiration 12-20-11

"The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white.
Neither need you do anything but be yourself."

-- Lau Tzu

Tonight I was watching a DVD by Esther Hicks and something came into my awareness with gusto. She said, "I am where I am and it is enough. It is enough because I am where I am." It was all about making peace with ourselves and where ever we may be at this point in time.

So much of the time I might be focusing on my current reality, or what is happening right now. Maybe it is an issue, a problem, a not knowing what to do or such, and that has a tendency to cause me to be not pleased with my current state of affairs, or where I am at this moment. As I continue to think about these things in this place, they expand and become more and it won't be long on this path before I am overwhelmed with it, or worse.

The only way things are going to change for the better is as I have better feeling thoughts about them and where I am. As I do this, I find that the solutions come, or the problems seem to vanish with little or no effort from me other than changing my thinking about them.

As I beat myself up about where I am that perhaps I shouldn't be or didn't want to be, or didn't ever want to be, I expand the problem. When I apply this affirmation that 'I am where I am and it is enough, and it is enough because I am where I am,' I begin to allow more pleasing thoughts to get me realigned and back on track toward making things better.

It is amazing how this works. . .


 
Gray Skies Are Gonna Clear Up, Just Put On A Happy Face. . . Seems Trite, But Is Powerfully True.

 
Spread Some Joy Today--Find every reason you can today to feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment