Monday, December 26, 2011

Daily Inspiration 12-26-11

"If you don't love something,
then don't do it."

-- Ray Bradbury


I have come to believe the essence of this quote by Ray Bradbury and it has had a powerful effect on me. I would modify it to have it be even more important to me by stating it this way: "If I don't love something, I need to relax in it for a short time to see if I might change my mind about it, then act according to my desires."

Sometimes we might be wanting things to be a certain way and then outside influences may want something else of us and we have a conflict within us. If we focus on our desire to have things a certain way, we are then focusing on the conflict and we are not in a happy place. But, if we allow the suggested changes to settle in a bit, we might find they are more desirable than they first appear. Or not.

We still have time to stick to our guns, so to speak, or we can choose a different decision that includes the outside influences. Either way is perfect because we will then be following our love rather than resisting it. Sometimes it is perfect to say no. Sometimes it is perfect to change our mind. It is always perfect to love and to make our decisions from the nurturing vantage point of love.



Love Is Our Connection To The Infinite.


Spread Some Joy Today--Do what you love and love what you do. It just doesn't get any better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment