Thursday, August 25, 2011

Daily Inspiration 8-25-11

"In the spider-web of facts,
many a truth is strangled."

-- Paul Eldridge

"Education consists mainly
of what we have unlearned."

-- Mark Twain


The last couple of months has been fascinating. Things are going okay, but it was as if something was missing. In looking back, it seems to me like a calm spot before a storm; a lull; a curious pause; much like treading water rather than swimming. Then, two days ago in a tinge of a funk, I went and watched some inspiring videos on YouTube to see if I could give myself an injection of improved well being. I watched about five and there was one that really stood out. I wasn't exactly sure why, but I felt that it was important, so I shared it with some of my team. It certainly had value in the basic message, but I felt that it was speaking to me in a deeper way, it's just that I couldn't quite see that then.

I haven't walked for a couple days, and decided to go for a five-miler and it was on this walk that it all started coming together. I was amazed and excited about the picture becoming clear, and as the Mark Twain quote above, I was also noticing that it wasn't something new, but something I learned a long time ago, but when combined now with the accumulation of learning that I've come to, it may as well be new because it used to stand alone and now it is full of synergy. I am expecting that it will be transformative for my life and business both.

I'm not going to say what it is right now, because I'm going to test it, then I'll share it, but what I wanted to share is that it is fascinating how if you stay on the path, you will come through and that learning is a layered thing where one layer has significance in other layers--indeed, it is almost as if the layers are charged with electricity and one layer is communicating with another encouraging growth and expansion. There isn't any need to be concerned because pretty soon the layers create synergy.

This is where the other interesting quote comes in. In the spider-web of facts, many a truth is strangled. Well, I'm not sure about the strangled part, but certainly hidden. The other thing about that is that many times we learn something, but it is a piece. It's good, but it isn't the whole, but only part of the whole. It seems to me like a piece in a picture puzzle, but there is more to come before we see the picture. Today, that picture came into view for me.

So, keep learning and expanding. It is always fun for me anyway, and it is so beneficial as it accumulates.

I will share the video that I shared with some of my team in case you may also benefit from it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2UBQu465JI



Pauses Have Value. Everything Has Value.


Spread Some Joy Today--Don't give up on expansion. It is natural. Seek joy, keep learning and growing. Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment