Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Daily Inspiration 10-10-12

"I, not events, have the power to make me happy
or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.
Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet.
I have just one day, today,
and I'm going to be happy in it."

-- Groucho Marx
 
Movies are one of my regular pleasures and I especially love good documentaries. I found one night before last on Netflix that I could watch instantly on my computer. The movie is titled, Happy. It was a study on being happy, who is and why around the world. I think it was masterfully done and I completely lost track of time watching it. By that, I would have to say I highly recommend it. If you don't have Netflix, you can watch it for a few bucks on Amazon.com, and probably other places as well. Check it out. I think you will enjoy it and it will make you happy too.
Happiness Is Being Happy. Duh. . .
 
Spread Some Joy Today--Share your happiness by wearing it on your face and body language. No one will miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment