Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Daily Inspiration 5-8-12

"You life changes the moment you make
a new, congruent, and committed decision."

-- Anthony Robbins

Have you have said to yourself or someone else, "I know this stuff, so why am I not doing it?" I don't admit that often, but I know this stuff, so why am I not doing it? And, I know what the problem is that keeps me from doing it. Some people call it being overwhelmed, and they would be right, or some people focus on circumstances, and they would be right. It is all too easy to forget for a time the sheer power that we all have inside to make changes no matter how things may appear to say that is impossible or improbable, etc.

As Anthony Robbins says, "your life changes the MOMENT you make a NEW, CONGRUENT, and COMMITTED decision. It's not those silly decisions we make all day, everyday, but the far more important ones that we make when we're sick and tired or being sick and tired, or you've had a wake-up call that you health is suffering, or you're just tired of feeling this way or that. It does seem that these decisions only come after a certain amount of weight has been allowed to build up. It's rather like earthquakes and the tectonic plates moving all of a sudden after so much build up of pressure, don't you think? I'm sure you've come to these kind of decisions from time to time yourself.

So, I've made two decisions just in the last several days and both of those decisions are dam-busters. One is about health, and me taking control of my health and not allowing a doctor to do it. I know this stuff, so why am I not doing it? I am now. I got up to what I call a stupid number on the weight scale--numbers I've never seen before--plus my blood pressure was high and it has never been before in my life, and more. So I have made immediate and major changes that will bring me back to health where I belong. I am in charge and always have been, though I've allowed poor choices and overwhelment to reshape my body recently. It's over now.

The other decision is about money and what it means to me and how I deal with it. I've changed my attitude completely on this subject and expect to see a far brighter picture very soon.

Anthony says, "If you don't set a baseline standard for what you'll accept in your life, you'll find it's easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that's far below what you deserve." I'm not just thinking about it anymore, but drawing a line in the sand of what is acceptable and what is not. I'll share the good news in the coming months as this new plan unfolds. Of course, if you've been where I'm talking about, come on along with me and make some changes. You deserve it!
"Man Is Not The Creature Of Circumstances; Circumstances Are The Creatures Of Men."
-- Benjamin Disraeli
 
Spread Some Joy Today--make some decisions you've been putting off for a better time. The joy you will feel from just making the decision is enough to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment