Friday, May 25, 2012

Daily Inspiration 5-25-12

"The moment you have in your heart
this extraordinary thing called love
and feel the depth, the delight,
the ecstacy of it, you will discover
that for you the world is transformed."

-- J Krishnamurti

I have come to just love people. Customers, strangers, pretty much every one that I see. I don't even have to talk with them, actually meet them even. Those that I have some kind of relationship, whether it is a client, associate or friend, I love even more because I can interact with them, share thoughts, ideas, feelings.

Some people are harder to love if there is such a thing as it being harder to love. I think the only reason is that they resist, don't know how to relax and let others in. They have walls up and it is only a small circle that may get through the walls.

Those that are open to returning the love that I put out, is a spectacular thing, and such a pleasure to experience that my eyes well up and I have a joyous outpouring of energy and love. And, it goes both ways and that is the value of letting go of resistance and having doorways through the walls.

I also find it better to let them talk about two to one to me. So, to help that along, I ask questions, and then let them answer.

I experienced a lot of that today and it was glorious. Had such a great time!
Relax And Let Yourself Out Of The Cage!
 
Spread Some Joy Today--Fear says: They more they know about me, the more fear I have because I am an open target. Love says: They more they know about me, the more opportunity they have to love me, and visa versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment