Monday, May 7, 2012

Daily Inspiration 5-7-12

"Your chances of success are directly
proportional to the degree of pleasure
you derive from what you do.
If you are in a job you hate,
face the fact squarely and get out."

-- Michael Korda

I am blessed in that, for the most part of my life, I've had jobs that I liked. I didn't necessarily like all of it, but the majority of it was satisfying. However, it wasn't until going off on my own that I have found that I don't just like what I do, but love almost every aspect of it, and have continued to love it and grow more fond of it as four years have passed and am now in the fifth year of it. That to me is probably the most wonderful and fulfilling part.

Now, knowing what I know about the difference, I recommend to anyone and everyone to find something that you really loving doing and do it. I especially appeal to young people to allow themselves the liberty of finding this that they love doing before they build a lifestyle and then focus on maintaining the lifestyle instead of building a life. I know both intimately now, and guess which one is more rewarding?
Love Yourself Enough To Allow Your Own Liberty.
 
Spread Some Joy Today--Find a few things to thank God for today and then thank God, while thanking a few folks along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment