Monday, May 14, 2012

Daily Inspiration 5-14-12

"No person was ever honored
for what he received;
honor has been the reward
for what he gave."

-- Calvin Coolidge

This Calvin Coolidge quote sort of puts giving into perspective in my opinion. Voltaire says this sentiment similarly with, "I know of no great man except those who have rendered great services to the human race."

Some people think that successful people get there on the backs of others, but Mark Caine states the facts clearly with, The successful man doesn't use others, other people use the successful man, for above all the success is of service."

Next time I'm thinking about what I'm getting, should be getting, or not getting, these quotes will hopefully bring me to my senses!
"The Measure Of A Man Is. . . In The Number Of People Whom He Serves." -- Paul D Moody
 
Spread Some Joy Today--Serve someone! It creates amazing joy. . . for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment