Friday, November 23, 2012

Daily Inspiration 11-23-12

"It's never too late
. . . to start heading in the right direction."

-- Seth Godin   


Seth Godin Week

This week I will explore his marketing
and business wisdom
 
  

I've heard people say, 'I'm too old to do facebook', or computers, or whatever. A more appropriate response, and a more honest one would have to be, 'I don't want to learn it. I would rather stay where I am.'

Using phrases like, 'I'm too ____ to _____, I can't _______, There isn't enough time to _______, someday I want to ____________, there's never enough money to ______, I can't afford to __________, I don't have a ________, so I can't _______, is saying you are perfectly happy where you are and you don't want to bother.

It's okay to be there. It can be frustrating though to say one thing and mean another, so try next time saying it the way it really is and the way you really want it.

That might even change things for the better . . .    


 
It Is Never Too Late To ______!
 
Spread Some Joy Today--Give an anonymous gift. No tax write-off, no receipt. Just for the joy of giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment