Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Daily Inspiration 9-1-10

"Bad times have a scientific value.
These are occasions a good learner would not miss."

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson



If these times are bad--and there's every indication of that from the newspaper, TV news, radio news, Internet news, and gossip news--then a good learner would find much joy in this time because there must be a great deal to learn.

Some good questions may help. For example:

What could I do next time (and we all know there will be a next time in our lifetime), that would make this kind of time more enjoyable?

What would be good to no longer do that I have habitually or decidedly done in the past?

What can I do today that will help fix my past choices?

and a better question is . . .

What can I do right now that will help me feel strong, powerful, excited, enthusiastic, loving, joyful and free?

and the best question is. . .

How can I change my thinking so I can feel this way regardless of outside circumstances.


Feeling Good Is Where It Is At. Feeling Bad Is Of Only One Value: To Lead Us To A Better Feeling.

Spread Some Joy Today--Learn from the past and maybe it will help today and the future. Focusing on the past or the problems will only make them more prominent. You get more of what you focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment