Sunday, September 26, 2010

Daily Inspiration 9-26-10

"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday."

-- Don Marquis


"[Procrastination. . .] I'm so good at it, I could teach it."

-- Jim Rohn


"Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal
hanging on of an uncompleted task."

-- William James



Guilt is married to procrastination and they both flirt with frustration. What a family that is! I say, let's divorce them all and move on. . . or maybe I should think about it just a little longer. . . I don't want to be too harsh and to quick to judge, you know.

Of course we put things off. That is part of choosing every day. Choice is good, but guilt about that is bad. Whatever we don't do that day regardless of the list we have, whether self-generated or other-generated, is what we didn't do. So what?

I've started looking at this as just choices instead of procrastination. If I don't participate in procrastination, I have no need for any guilt about it, or frustration either. I'm free to roam about the cabin.

I'm really beginning to like this power of choice thing. . . pretty cool.


It's About Choices: Our Own Power To Choose.


Spread Some Joy Today--Let go and relax. It's okay. It's all a game. Don't take it too seriously. You get to choose how you want to feel and what, if anything, you want to do. You got the power!

No comments:

Post a Comment