Monday, September 13, 2010

Daily Inspiration 9-13-10

Anthony Robbins Week

"One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular."

"Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives."

"I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk."

-- Anthony Robbins



I've had a few people who have really made a difference in my thinking and who have been mentors. One of them is Tony Robbins. I've read many of his books, listened to many of his tape programs and have attended one of his most popular weekend seminars/events. I have enjoyed each one and each has given me knowledge and control over my own thinking and results.

One of the most memorable experiences of my entire life was the "Unleash the Power Within" Event. The first day and evening is the Firewalk Experience and I never would have guessed that I would be walking about 25 feet through 1800 degree coals with my bare feet. It was a mind-bending experience and really proves to you that the mind has powers you don't even recognize. The rest of the event was molding as well and I will never forget it. Should anyone have the opportunity, I highly recommend it.

What I like most about Tony Robbins is that he is a guy who has solutions and they are simple and doable. He is not just about psychology or about what you should do, but gives you practical methods to achieve the results you want. He is a get it done kid of guy and sincerely wants to help people change their lives.

If you can't afford the weekend event, I highly recommend my favorite book of his, Awaken The Giant Within. This book is worth reading more than once and is packed with solutions and wonderful information.

I think we all need mentors and teachers. Anthony is a great one.


I Have A Stable Of Mentors And Welcome More.

Spread Some Joy Today--Find some mentors today. Buy a book, audiobook, seminar on tape, or buy tickets for an event. You have the power to buy the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment