Thursday, September 9, 2010

Daily Inspiration 9-9-10

"The Ancient Mariner said to Neptune during a great storm,
"Oh God, you will save me if you wish,
but I am going to go on holding my tiller straight.""

-- Michel de Montaigne


"My will shall shape my future.
Whether I fail or succeed shall
be no man's doing but my own.
I am the force;
I can clear any obstacle before me
or I can be lost in the maze.
My choice, my responsibility;
win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny."

-- Elaine Maxwell



The power and force or our belief and conviction will guide us through the greatest obstacles toward fruition. This is so much more than believing we can do it, but is having it already done and so the success of the journey to the end is assured--all that remains is to stay the course.

Who can compete with this kind of conviction and belief?

Therein lies its power.


I Am.

Spread Some Joy Today--There is nothing more powerful than I am. Say it often. Just be aware of what comes after it. . . that might be important.

No comments:

Post a Comment