Sunday, October 4, 2009

Daily Inspiration 10-4-09

"Cherish your visions; cherish your ideals.

Cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts. For out of them will grow all delightful conditions, all heavenly environment;

of these, if you but remain true to them, your world will at last be built."

- James Allen, As A Man Thinketh**

I highlighted a couple of sentences and broke apart this paragraph to make it easy to comment. The first underline is "Cherish your visions." I do and I hope you have a vision of what you want--something that drives you. There is nothing on earth so dear.

Here, I try to write some insights that come from my mind, heart and experience (as well as some third party spiritual help. . .) to encourage and have you think. I intend that it is instructional and uplifting. A perfect result for me would be that you would say, "that is exactly right. I needed to read that. Thank you." In this explanation, I am cherishing my vision to write, instruct and inspire. The urge to do so is very powerful in me. I do it throughout my day with people I interact with and I do it like this, a bit more formally. It delights me to do this and I hope you enjoy the offering.

The last line is underlined: "of these, if you but remain true to them, your world will at last be built." I've written all my life, but I haven't stuck with it until recently. Periodically, it has been a fantasy, and now it is a reality--but even more, is a commitment, and a joyous one. There is no substitute for persistence. First having a powerful one, then holding on to that powerful vision is of key importance to success. No matter what anyone else says, including relatives and friends. Remain true and it will come to pass.

This I also know. The more powerful your vision, the more you will remain true to it. Start firmly and confidently by completely ignoring 'how' you will do it, and just focus on 'what' you want in the greatest detail possible. The more clear the what, the faster the when. Cherish your visions; cherish your ideals. Delight in your power to choose. More important, delight in your creative abilities. You have powerful creative talent at your disposal.
Choose an awesome day!

Spread some joy today--smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment