Thursday, October 15, 2009

Daily Inspiration 10-15-09

Today is lighthearted, laugh at yourself day. There's nothing quite like Yogi Berra to get your laughter tuned up.

Below is a small selection of great Yogi-ism's.

"Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded."

"Baseball is ninety percent mental. The other half is physical.""He hits from both sides of the plate. He's amphibious."

"I don't know (if they were men or women fans running naked across the field). They had bags over their heads."

"If people don't want to come out to the ballpark, how are you going to stop them?""I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did."

"I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?"

"I never said most of the things I said."

"It gets late early out there."

"I think Little League is wonderful. It keeps the kids out of the house."

"It's like deja vu all over again."

"Nobody goes there anymore because it's too crowded."

"So I'm ugly. I never saw anyone hit with his face.""The towels were so thick there I could hardly close my suitcase."

"You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you are going because you might not get there."

"We made too many wrong mistakes."

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."


Tinker With Your Awesome Day!

Spread Some Joy Today--Laugh Outloud With Friends and Clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment