Sunday, April 25, 2010

Daily Inspiration 4-25-10

"What is truth? Truth doesn't really exist. Who is going to judge whether my experience of an incident is more valid than yours? No one can be trusted to be the judge of that."

-- Tracey Emin


"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."

-- Mother Teresa


"I don't like that man. I must get to know him better."

-- Abraham Lincoln


Judgement is just our opinion of something as it relates to something else. It is not THE truth, but our own truth, and our truth is just our opinion of something as it relates to something else.

There are two ways to have the tallest building. One is to become known as a builder, and the other is to become known as a destroyer. Which is your truth?


I Must Get To Know Him Better. . . Powerful Advice!

Spread Some Joy Today--Judge not lest ye be judged. Seems like I read that somewhere. It is good advice, isn't it? People who live in glass houses should not. . . Heard that one too I think. Also good advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment