Monday, April 12, 2010

Daily Inspiration 4-12-10

Opportunity Week

"I wouldn't have wanted to miss the opportunity to make those three films that didn't do well. They were really important to me, and the things I learned doing them were important to me."

-- Michael J Fox


"Every situation, properly perceived, becomes an opportunity. . ."

-- Helen Schucman and William Thetford


Opportunities are always so interesting to me. What may be perceived as a temporary setback or mistake, can just as easily and more than likely turn into the best learning experience that one could have hoped for.

I remember the Hansel & Gretel story with the pebbles through the forest. One pebble leads to another to another and all of them leading down the trail to the destination, and though the destination is not yet in sight, the path is true to the goal.

You just never know how an opportunity embraced today will turn out to be a huge stepping stone toward a better future. Keep your mind on the goal and be flexible enough to embrace the opportunities as they come. It will work out very nicely--maybe even far better than you imagined.


I Am Open To All Opportunities That Come.

Spread Some Joy Today--Feel the confidence that comes from knowing that opportunities are all around you all the time and that you embrace them better and better as time moves forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment