Sunday, February 7, 2010

Daily Inspiration 2-7-10

"Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance."

-- Bruce Barton


"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly,
but the bumblebee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyway."

-- Mary Kay Ash


We create our own circumstances, but they do not rule us. Truly, they serve us if we are aware that we create them. Then, when we see them, we know that they were created from past thinking and that current thinking may have nothing to do with the current circumstances. I have learned this to be true and I find it very powerful and enlightening, and more than this--empowering.

It is empowering because I know now that I can change my circumstances with my thinking. It is also empowering because I used to believe that circumstances caused my thinking. In that I am more like a pinball in a pinball machine, bouncing from one circumstance to another, getting slapped around. Knowing that I can change my circumstances by changing my thinking about things means control and power to change; to improve; to grow.

Dare to believe that you control circumstance and that excuses don't hold value in explaining them. You know the phrase, "everything happens for a reason." Now it might make more sense. It does. You created it. From what you thought in the past. Change the thinking now, and change the future circumstances. Think of circumstances more like tools now instead of problems. They are. They can be most helpful for you.

Believe you have power. Power to think, decide and act. Power to change, improve and grow. Power to excel and succeed.


I Got The Power. . .I Got The Power. . .I Got The Power!

Spread Some Joy Today--Strut your powerful self about today. Leave the arrogance at home, but celebrate and display your joy that you got the power!

No comments:

Post a Comment