Saturday, September 22, 2012

Daily Inspiration 9-22-12

"Human beings have the remarkable
ability to turn nothing into something.
They can turn weeds into gardens
and pennies into fortunes."

-- Jim Rohn

If you haven't had the chance, I highly recommend studying Jim Rohn. He was a master in philosophy and a master of language. Master is too tough a word I think. He was an artist in philosophy and language. He had a unique style and measured delivery and all with his trademark humor.
 
I began studying Jim after I first heard him speak on a cassette tape someone gave me in 1980. I think I've read all his books and listened to most of his audio programs. I used to have several, but I loaned them to people and now I have none, but I do have some of his books on my shelf. Yet, I think I could recite much of his stuff from memory. I used to listen to them over and over again years back, and they are with me today as much as ever.
 
So, if you haven't had the chance, I highly recommend getting his audio, The Challenge To Succeed, and reading his book, The Seasons of Life which is very short, or The Five Major Pieces To the Life Puzzle which is also short. If you have time and energy left, get his book, Leading an Inspired Life. I predict you will be blessed by them. There are so many famous and not so famous people who grew up studying Jim Rohn. You can see all of his products at www.jimrohn.com
 
In the quote above, this is an example of the artistry of language I mentioned. It is all about another great word, enterprise. He speaks of enterprise in such a beautiful and inspiring way in this quote. It is also accurate.
"Enterprise Is The Hope Of Our Future." - Jim Rohn
 
Spread Some Joy Today--Begin to remember your remarkable ability. . . blow the dust off and remember. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment