Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Daily Inspiration 4-3-12

"Humans can turn nothing into something, pennies into fortune, and disaster into success. And the reason they can do such remarkable things is because they are remarkable."

-- Jim Rohn


I spend the time to think about and create these Daily Inspirations because I know how much this kind of thing from other people has meant to me. Sometimes it is just a phrase, or a concept that turns a light on inside me and I'm off and running again. I've found several mentors that do that for me and even today, I receive daily emails from several key people to me that I find most inspiring. Today I received a special one from the newsletter at www.jimrohn.com titled Doing the Remarkable by Jim Rohn.

I first heard Jim speak from a cassette tape handed to me by a guy who was in a multi-level marketing company looking for prospects back in late 1980. He told me to listen to it and I did. I'll never forget how Jim's style and down home wisdom captured me. I went on to buy many of his audio series back then from Nightingale-Conant.

In this short piece, Doing the Remarkable, Jim goes on to say, "if you don't like how something is going for you, change it. If something isn't enough, change it. If something doesn't suit you; change it. If something doesn't please you, change it. You don't ever have to be the same after today." That is so powerfully simple.

Why are humans remarkable? He says, "Humans are different than any other creation. When a dog starts with weeds, he winds up with weeds. And the reason is because he's a dog. But that's not true with human beings. Humans can turn weeds into gardens."

We humans also have this tendency to wallow in our current reality not realizing that we have so much power to change our reality; our circumstances; our lives. We do have the power. All we have to do is change our thoughts to ones with belief in our own ability and power to change at a moments notice, then act on that inspiration!



Get Excited About Your Remarkable Power!

Spread Some Joy Today--Share the source of your inspirations with others. You never know a life you may change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment