Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Daily Inspiration 4-25-12

"Everything is on the way, not in the way;
everything is instructive, not obstructive."

-- John Demartini

I read many books on a subject partly to know more about the subject, and partly to have better ways to explain things. That is the case with this wonderful quote from Dr. John Demartini. It is perfect! I've never heard it said better in all my travels. I used to love that it's not the destination, but the journey that is important and I agree with that, but we all know those things that just seem to get in our way and to say that "everything is on the way, not in the way," is so much more enlightening. Doesn't it hit you that way too? Powerful.
Everything Is On The Way. . . How Comforting. . .
 
Spread Some Joy Today--Seek peace by letting go of whatever you are holding on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment