Friday, January 28, 2011

Daily Inspiration 1-28-11

"Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence,
is the quality that most frequently makes for success."

-- Dale Carnegie


Flaming enthusiasm. . . I just love that phrase! There is nothing quite like enthusiasm, flaming or otherwise to make whatever is being done a joyful experience. As one of my early mentors, Frank Bettger said so well, "to become enthusiastic, act enthusiastically," so there is the fast way to the joy: pretend. Fake it. Act as if. After a bit of practice, it will become real. I know this for a fact.

Get excited about what you are doing. I am so excited about what I am doing now that I can hardly stand it, and it makes me even more excited by letting that out. Life is joyous if you allow it to be, will it to be, want it to be. So, forget about the "reality" that people are constantly reminding you exists. They may say that you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one. . . I've heard that somewhere. . . Live in your fantasy world instead of facing reality. Reality is boring anyway. No fun.

Horse sense and persistence will help with your success, but nothing will take the place of flaming enthusiasm!



Find Something To Get Excited About Today! It Will Make Your Day A Total Joy.

Spread Some Joy Today--it is amazing what we can do when we decide to do it. It is amazing how enthusiastic we can be when we decide to be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment