Sunday, January 23, 2011

Daily Inspiration 1-23-11

"Be willing to make decisions. That's the most important
quality in a good leader. Don't fall victim to what I call the
"ready-aim-aim-aim-aim syndrome." You must be willing to fire."

-- T Boone Pickens



Procrastination Parody
of Tommorow From the musical Annie
by Sweet Indigo

I'll do all my work tomorrow
Bet you I'll have finished it tomorrow
After fun...

Keep putting it off, tomorrow
After I've played Tetris and watched Zorro
Essay's done!

I can't do it today, no way
I'm busy
I could get a grade A, but hey
I'll say... oh...

I'll write it all up tomorrow
So I'm gonna leave it till tomorrow
It's okay

Tomorrow, tomorrow
So much time tomorrow
Tomorrow will last all day!

I'll wash all the plates tomorrow
Do the laundry finally, tomorrow
Don't dismay

I'll tidy my room tomorrow
Take back all those library books I borrowed
Back in May

Though I'm in disarray
I'll stay untidy
Just a minor delay, I say
Just today

I'll do everything tomorrow
Pay the electricity tomorrow
Come what may!

Tomorrow, tomorrow
It's finished, tomorrow
Tomorrow's the perfect day!**




I Like The Idea Of Making Decisions Quickly And Often. I'll Give It Some More Thought. . .


Spread Some Joy Today--procrastinate or not. Lighten up. Sing a song. Change the lyrics. Have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment