Sunday, August 1, 2010

Daily Inspiration 8-1-10

"Without inspiration, the best powers of the mind remain dormant,
there is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks."

-- Johann Gottfried von Herder


"We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing.
Action always generates inspiration.
Inspiration seldom generates action."

-- Frank Tibolt


Inspiration to me is like a magic potion. It is so powerful that it is fully renewing. Enthusiasm is a natural offspring, and the light at the end of the tunnel is illuminating. It helps put the past into proper past perspective, and at the same time brightens the realm of possibility and probability in today and tomorrow both. I want to roll around in it, bathe in its glow, pour it all over myself and others too. It really is magic.

I want it every day of my life until I tire of it, but I never do, and that is good.

I have also found that waiting for inspiration to come is very ineffective. I have found myself waiting for days, weeks, months and even years. So waiting for it is not the answer. I would never get anything done this way. But. . .

. . . I have found the answer for me. It's partly like Frank Tibolt says, "action generates inspiration." It does seem to appear when I am in motion, so I agree with that. And, here is the biggest part of successful inspirational attraction for me: expect it. I don't just want it or need it, I expect it and I expect it daily.

Another thing that inspires me daily is daily inspirations and devotions such as this. Frankly, this is the reason I publish this every day because I get several of these from various authors daily and I am inspired by them, so I share that and my interest in it with as many as might enjoy them.

So, there you go. I expect it, I attract it, I share it. It's perfect.


There Is Nothing So Sweet and Joyous As Leading An Inspired Life.

Spread Some Joy Today--Expect inspiration today, tomorrow and the next day too. Do what you love to do and do it with your best ability--be the best you can be for this moment. Relish the inspirations that you attract and share them with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment