Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Daily Inspiration 12-15-09

"A man may fail many times,
but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else."

-- John Burroughs

Blame is justification, isn't it? Whether we blame a person or a situation or an event is all the same. I've been a failure several times in my past, but I have rewritten history now and I am not a failure, though I have failed many times. The difference is who I pin it on.

I used to pin it on the economy, the lack of capital, the conservative lenders, the list goes on and on. Now that history is rewritten, I don't blame anyone or anything in particular. It is just what happened. The key to that is to learn from what happened to see if there is anything worth learning and benefiting from. The key to that is that there is always something to learn and there is always a benefit.

Once we get to this point in our enlightenment, there are no failures at all. Each event is purely a learning experience. Doesn't that make sense?

Based on that, there is nothing but success!

How cool is that?


I Am A Success! I Learn Continually.

Spread Some Joy Today--It might be time to rewrite some of your history. You didn't know you could do it before, but now you know. Write it so it suits you!

No comments:

Post a Comment