Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Daily Inspiration 10-8-19

"The "underdeveloped" country
is not inappropriate in any way. 
It has different desires and different standards, 
and it is not lesser than--it is just different. 
We did not all come to be alike. 
We came as a diverse bunch 
of Non-Physical Energies 
wanting different experiences." 

-- Abraham, Esther Hicks 
from a workshop in North Los Angeles Aug 13, 2001 




New: Audio version

[Classic post from 5-12-15]

When we are in our ego-based opinion and heightened position of evolution about ourselves or our class, field, or even country, we tend to believe that we are better. That's how we feel about democracy or a republic in that it is the best form of government, by the people and for the people, and all that. That's how we feel about those back-woods, uneducated, poor-as-dirt people in our own country's off-the-beaten-path dwellers. It's how we feel about those people over there always stirring up trouble because they just don't understand. It's about all those people who so desperately need our help because they are so helpless and without hope.

It's about those who have a college degree versus those who do not. Or, those who have a Harvard degree versus those who graduated from Tinwater College. It's about those who have their own jet versus those who have to fly on public carriers. It's about those who have loads of money versus those who live paycheck to paycheck. It's about my way or the highway. It's about having intelligence and being stupid.

It's about conformity and non-conformity. It's about following the rules and ignoring the rules. It's about making rules and choosing not to have rules.

Consider how many ways we promote conformity, sameness, a certain view of how life 'should' be, or even 'could' be.

We even do it at work, in our jobs, in our schools, in our institutions. "This is the way it is done here. We only do it this way." "If you don't have a college degree, you will never get a good job." "If you work hard, and keep your nose to the grindstone, you will be successful." [Whatever that means...] "Get a medical checkup once a year to make sure you don't have a 'pre-condition'."

What it all comes down to is that if you are not doing it the way I think it should be done, you are doing it wrong. "I have learned the right way, the right religion--in fact, the only religion, the one true religion. I have been schooled. I have knowledge that you do not. You are less than me. You need my help. I'm not sure I want to give you any help, but you certainly need it. I am a ____________ and a ___________ and I know the best way. I am successful. I follow the law. I abide by the rules. I help create the best rules. You are ignorant. It's not your fault. It's just your lot in life. I can help you. I don't know if I want to help you. Maybe you should just go home. You don't belong here. You just don't fit in. You don't speak our language. You are a loser. You scare me. Get out of here. Now."

Or. . . maybe we all came here for our own experience. Maybe we came wanting to enjoy our own experience and our own journey toward that which we have wanted. At the same time, maybe we came intending to be an allower. To allow every other person to have their own personally created experience. For me to truly enjoy my own experience, it is most beneficial to me and everyone else too when I allow others to be that which they choose to be.

I attract that which I want unto me and they attract that which they want unto them. How perfect. We live on the same planet, and this planet is so diverse in people, and choices, and climate and terrain. I love it here, but over there is cool too. They must be loving it over there as I love it here and that is so perfect. I attract these people around me and I love these people, and over there, they are attracting those people around them and that is perfect. We each can attract what we want. We have no need, or desire to attract the same things. I can thoroughly appreciate what I have chosen while I appreciate their choices. I can thoroughly appreciate that we each get to choose. I allow them to be whatever they choose and want, while I do the same for me. There is plenty for all. There is love enough for everyone's cup to run over. I lovingly offer any help that they may want, and I will gladly give it as they want it, but I never give it because I have an attitude that they need it. This is a perfect place of perfect diversity and I love this life I have chosen.

We all came from the same place. We all came from the Non-Physical Energy. We are all made of the same kinds of molecules and energy. We are all independent and apart and yet we are at the same time, whole. What perfection surrounds us all.


There Is No Way. Every Way Is A Way. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by loving yourself enough to love all others.

No comments:

Post a Comment