Saturday, August 8, 2015

Daily Inspiration 8-8-15

"The world 'out there' won't change 
until the world 'in here' does." 

-- Deepak Chopra 



This quote I have found to be so true and simple. As singer-songwriter John Mayer expressed so well in one of his very popular songs, "We keep waitin' on the world to change." As we do, we will be waiting pretty much forever. The way to change the world is to change the way we see it.

Here's another Deepak Chopra quote that fits here from his book, The Way of the Wizard: Twenty Spiritual Lessons for Creating the Life You Want: ""If you could really see that tree over there," Merlin said, "you would be so astounded that you'd fall over." "Really? But why?" asked Arthur. "It's just a tree." "No," Merlin said, "It's just a tree in your mind. To another mind it is an expression of infinite spirit and beauty. In God's mind it is a dear child, sweeter than anything you can imagine."" 

Wayne Dyer makes it matter-of-fact: "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." 

Others say, "That's a bunch of crap! This is reality. This is real. You're living in a fantasy world." But, according to Quantum Mechanics and Theory, every bit of energy is changed by our thoughts of it. Simply by observing it even. But, from a semi-practical point of view, I like it best how Abraham, Esther Hicks says it: "Never face reality unless your reality is just the way you want it to be." 

"Wait, Terry, are you suggesting that we be delusional?" Well. . . yes, of course. Although I might not use that particular word, I love to be delusional when I see reality that is not to my liking. I love to look at the newspaper and see other people's reality. It is certainly full of drama. Better yet, I love to not look at the newspaper, or the news, or any of that. But, whether I look or not is not the issue. It is what I see that counts. It is how I feel that counts. Do I get upset and worried? Heck no. That's other people's reality.

What is absolutely unique in each and every one of us ever to grace this diverse planet is that we all see through our own eyes, hear through our own ears, feel through our own touch and sense through our own non-physical knowing. There are no two that are alike. So, each of us has our own view of the world around us, and within us. Each of us has our own reality. We choose what we see when we see that tree. We choose what we feel when we read that report. We choose everything as an individual.

Because of this that I have come to know for sure, I celebrate your delusions. I celebrate your choices. I celebrate your own individual view. I celebrate your life and your ability to shape it as you desire. I celebrate you. You are in control whether you think you are or not. It is all about your own power to create. And create, you do.


And, I Celebrate Myself Too. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by expanding your awareness to all the good that surrounds you today. Don't forget to pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment