Friday, August 7, 2015

Daily Inspiration 8-7-15

"A desire to appreciate 
is a very good first step." 

-- Abraham, Esther Hicks 



This image is funny. I've never had anyone ever say such a thing, and it is laughable that anyone might say it. Maybe there's some who really, really like being negative?

Yesterday, I walked into the bank to make a deposit just before 5 pm. I walked in and the bank was empty except for two tellers and I announced, "Happy Thursday!" The girl that helped me said, "You always have such positivity. I find that hard to do. How do you do it?" I said with a smile, "It's an acquired taste." My transaction was done, so I said goodbye, then halfway to the door, I stopped, turned around and asked her, "would you really like to know how to do it?" She said, "Yes."

I went back to her window and I said, "It's really simple and really easy. It's not about being positive. Just find something to appreciate. You know how I might compliment one of you about your nail polish color or something else about you? I am appreciating that. Or, you can look out the windows and see the blue sky, or a bit of it, and appreciate that. You simply find things to appreciate, and then you will find more and more and more things to appreciate until your day is so full of appreciation that there isn't any space left for any negativity."

During the last couple of weeks on my perpetual calendar, Ask and It is Given, the message is about appreciation and the value of it in our lives. I began with a brief one line quote above from the August 4th message. Here's the whole message: "A desire to appreciate is a very good first step; and then as you find more things that you would like to feel appreciation for, it quickly gains momentum. And as you want to feel appreciation, you attract something to appreciate. And as you appreciate it, then you attract something else to appreciate, until, in time, you are experiencing a Rampage of Appreciation." 

Here's another from July 29th: "The more you find something to appreciate, the better it feels; the better it feels, the more you want to do it; the more you do it, the better it feels; the better it feels. . . the more you want to do it. The Law of Attraction assists with the powerful momentum of these positive thoughts and feelings until--with very little time and effort--you will find your heart singing in your joyous alignment with who-you-really-are." 

It is as easy as I have said. Just find one thing. Then one more. Then one more, and pretty soon you'll be looking for things to appreciate on purpose. And, because it feels really good, you will want to keep doing it. Then, within a relatively short period of time, people will ask you how it is that you are so positive all the time.


Then You Can Pay It Forward. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by discovering the ROI of appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment