Thursday, August 27, 2015

Daily Inspiration 8-27-15

"What you think of me 
is none of my business." 

-- Wayne Dyer 



So, someone is looking at me and they don't like what they see, don't approve of what I am doing, or how I live, or any other facet of me. I say you have three basic choices. Close your eyes, turn your head or change your mind.

Close your eyes. Stop looking if it bothers you. Turn your head. Go look at something else. Change your mind. Enjoy the view. Let it help you.

Well, if you're ever in a place where you think people are looking at you with criticism in their view, then these three options will apply nicely. But, I don't think that's what Wayne was saying.

I think Wayne was saying that there's nothing really that I can do about what you think or act, but it absolutely is about what I think and how I choose to act. In other words, I can only really focus on what I have control of, and that is me. What others choose to think or do is totally up to them.


And So It Is. 

Spread Some Joy Today--Rejoice in your own power.

No comments:

Post a Comment