Friday, July 8, 2011

Daily Inspiration 7-8-11

"Opportunities?
They are all around us. . .
There is power lying latent everywhere waiting
for the observant eye to discover it."

-- Orison Swett Marden


"Argue for your limitations,
and sure enough,
they're yours!"

-- Richard Bach


I see some people I know that were or are out of work for a long period of time. I hear that old, worn-out phrase, "I can't find ________." There are many other phrases that say the same thing except with some kind of justification for the situation attached, as if why really matters. They are just arguments for our own limitations.

One thing I've learned in the later part of my life is that opportunity is always there, yet we may not see it, want to see it, want something else, and the list goes on, but it is still there waiting patiently.

People have so many different ideas of what work is and how work fits. This applies to the worker who works for someone else and also includes business owners too.

I see some businesses I know that are constantly struggling and I hear similar phrases of the out of work person, such as, "the economy is so bad, business is terrible, and such." Again, arguing for their own limitations, and sure enough, it is theirs.

Some times we are our own saboteur. Out of our mouth we speak how we feel and how we feel comes from how we think. It isn't the economy, or any other circumstance as much as it is how we think about those things.

In either case, opportunities are still there waiting patiently . . .



Sometimes We Need New Glasses. Preferably, At Least A Half Full One. . .

Spread Some Joy Today--Tell someone you love them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment