Saturday, December 4, 2010

Daily Inspiration 12-4-10

"The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a
flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes
another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return,
are to me continual spiritual exercises."

-- Leo Buscaglia


"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves
to recognize how good things really are."

-- Marianne Williamson



Joy is something I've wanted to experience more often, and now I experience it so regularly, that I am continually amazed. I thought it was a response to seeing something and appreciating it, or someone doing something nice for me, or such. No, I've found that joy is not something to seek, or even to get, but only to allow.

Think of it this way: we already have it in all the abundance we could imagine wanting, and it is just waiting there, waiting to be allowed. As I allow it, I cannot stop appreciating everything and every one around me.

I don't need a vacation, or need to be in a certain place, or time. I don't need anyone to help me. I just need to relax, let go of any idea of control about anything and just allow myself the pleasure of joy.

I used to feel the need to be away from work, but now I experience joy while I work, talking with prospects, clients, associates. It is absolutely a mind set--a decision. It works more often and more effectively with continual practice.



It's Not Joy We Seek, It's Allowing.


Spread Some Joy Today--Allow your joy to flow out of you. It is absolutely contagious and some who come anywhere near you will be infected with joy. We are all carriers.

No comments:

Post a Comment