Saturday, December 18, 2010

Daily Inspiration 12-18-10

"Everybody is a genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability
to climb a tree, it will spend its whole
life believing that it is stupid."

-- Albert Einstein


I love this quote by my friend, Albert. I didn't used to believe this, but now most certainly do. I believe that everyone is a genius and each of us has very special talents, ability and value. I think it is part of our life work to find what special talents, abilities and value we have to offer, for I know that in the offering, is the life worth living. At the same time, I think we are all challenged equally to find those things in others and help them see it for themselves. I think in that offering, we find ourselves.



Celebrate Your Genius!

Spread Some Joy Today--Start by celebrating your genius, then celebrate it in others. It will be non-stop joydom.

No comments:

Post a Comment