Sunday, December 12, 2010

Daily Inspiration 12-12-10

"A deadline is a negative inspiration.
Still, it's better than no inspiration at all."

-- Rita Mae Brown


"I love deadlines.
I like the whooshing sound
they make as they fly by."

-- Douglas Adams


Deadlines are interesting things. Heck, I set so many of them and I also hear that whooshing sound as they fly by. I'm not really convinced that they are all that helpful, but the business world lives on goals and deadlines. I wonder what it would be like with no deadlines? Would we all cease to exist? Would all businesses fall apart? What would managers do? Is it really the deadlines that drives the progress? or the activity? What if we communicated differently about what we want?

Interesting questions. . .



Change Deadlines To LifeLines? It's Possible. . .


Spread Some Joy Today--Joy is the lifeline. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment