Monday, December 20, 2010

Daily Inspiration 12-20-10

"I always prefer to believe the best of everybody.
It saves so much trouble."

-- Rudyard Kipling


"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear
and the blind can see."

-- Mark Twain




"During my second year of nursing school, our professor
gave us a quiz. I breezed through the questions until I read
the last one: "What is the first name of the woman who cleans
the school?" Surely this was a joke. I had seen the cleaning
woman several times, but how would I know her name?
I handed in my paper, leaving the last question blank.
Before the class ended, one student asked if the last
question would count toward our grade. "Absolutely," the
professor said. "In your careers, you will meet many people.
All are significant. They deserve your attention and care,
even if all you do is smile and say hello." I've never forgotten
that lesson. I also learned her name was Dorothy."

-- Joann C Jones


This is something that my partner, Ryan is very good at and teaches me regularly. I am very thankful for that continual reminder.


Everyone Is Part Of The Whole. All Parts Have A Job.


Spread Some Joy Today--Is there anyone that you may have previously overlooked in your life? Today might be a good day to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment