Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Daily Inspiration 7-7-10

"I am not afraid of tomorrow,
for I have seen yesterday
and I love today."

-- William Allen White


I love this quote because it rings so true in my life now compared with how it used to be. I think if you really love today, there is nothing to worry about. The past is the past. Be grateful for the journey through, and the best advice I have ever heard is enjoying the moments of now--where ever you are and what ever you are doing or not doing. Enjoy the process, the journey.

It really is about feeling good right now and we all have total control of that--whether we choose to love today or not. It's all our own choice. Way cool.


Life Is Such An Interesting Affair!

Spread Some Joy Today--Stop looking at what is wrong today. There is nothing wrong. Erase wrongness. Now, look at what you love, what feels right. It might take some practice, but it is worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment