Monday, July 5, 2010

Daily Inspiration 7-5-10

"The cure for boredom is curiosity.
There is no cure for curiosity."

-- Dorothy Parker


Thank goodness there's no cure for curiosity. My desire to know never seems to slow, let alone cease to move forward, so boredom is not something that I need deal with. I don't know how it is possible to be bored in this awesome, extremely widely varied world. Even if all stimuli were taken from me and I was left in a darkened room with nothing, my mind would still be as active as ever and all I need do is follow it around.

I love life! It is a rush!


Being Bored Is A Refusal To Pay Attention To Life.

Spread Some Joy Today--Follow your natural curiosity where ever it wants to go. Boredom will never be an issue ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment