Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daily Inspiration 6-20-10

"More powerful than all the success slogans ever penned
by human hand is the realization for every man that
he has but one boss. That boss is the man--he--himself."

-- Gabriel Heatter



"A man carries his success or his failure with him. . .
it does not depend on outside conditions. . ."

-- Ralph Waldo Trine


This is perhaps one of the hardest things to finally, really get hold of--that our success or failure does not depend on outside conditions and that we are ultimately in charge of success and failure.

It is also in the top ten things to learn in my experience. Because getting this and really deep down understanding it is all powerful in realizing the capabilities we all have hidden from view. We are more than we show most of the time and we have reserves and access to such vast knowledge once we seek to acknowledge it and accept our own genius.

Letting go of outside conditions holding responsibility is the first step toward genius.


I Accept That I Am Responsible. No Excuses.

Spread Some Joy Today--There is such confidence that comes from being in charge. I alone determine what I want and I alone control my own thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment