Friday, June 11, 2010

Daily Inspiration 6-11-10

"It is in quiet that our best ideas occur to us. Don't make the mistake of believing that by a frantic kind of dashing around you are being your most effective and efficient self. Don't assume that you are wasting time when you take time out for thought."

-- Napoleon Hill and W. Clement Stone


No matter how busy I might be, I always find time to just think and be open to inspiration. I have found that I can do that any time I want and in any location or space. It doesn't require me to be in a certain place or at a certain time. There are always ways to make time for thinking. One is even while I'm driving to a destination, or waiting for someone, or any number of times when I'm in between something else.

I might take 5 minutes now and a half hour later in the day. I have no set agenda except that I find time to just think about my businesses or clients or future possibilities, or any number of topics. The only rule I have is that worry is not welcome, so if it shows up unannounced, I just reject it and move on.

I like to take long walks and that is a wonderful time to think, thank and praise.


Thinking Required. Time Frame Is Optional.

Spread Some Joy Today--Nothing brightens my day like being thankful for every thing, event and situation in my life. If it brightens mine, it has to brighten others.

No comments:

Post a Comment